Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey you

*My mom, step-dad, & sister will be here today. I'm excited to see them all
***
*I got my sister an awesome gift (I'll post pictures once I give it to her) and I'm soooo excited to give it to her cuz she's gonna LOVE it
***
*Tomorrow is Gianna's 1st birthday
***
*We're having a birthday dinner at my brothers house tomorrow with family
***
*Saturday is Gianna's birthday party at the park. It's suppose to be 101*
***
*It got to 105* here yesterday. It's suppose to stay that hot for another week
***
*Work has been BUSY with the hot weather
***
*I made this super yummy butterfinger cake last weekend.....it's fantastic
***
*We have reservations at Chief Timothy to go camping in late August. I'm really really excited. A bunch of my family and some friends are going
***
*My Wmom & I are planning a white water rafting trip next July. It would be a 3 day trip including camping. I know it's a year away but I'm really excited about it
***
*Only a couple more weeks till Josie is living here
***
*Life has been so busy (which I really do love) that I have not had a chance to make a baking date with Annie in forever. I'm thinking we NEED a baking date & soon
***
*I haven't worked on any crafts in FOREVER and that's because I've been reading A LOT. You see my sister Josie kept talking about how awesome these books were and how much she loved them. I was talking to her a couple weeks before we went camping last and she told me she was reading the books again. I told her if she loved them that much then I had to at least read the 1st one. I read the 1st one in 1 day and was hooked. I just finished the last one last night. These aren't my normal kind of books but I'm really glad I gave them a try......oh your wondering what books they were, right? Well, it was the Twilight series (I know, I know, I didn't want to get sucked into the hype either) but I honestly have to say, I really enjoyed the books.
***
*While in the middle of the first book, I was talking to Josie about it and she was telling me how much she loved Edward (now I knew Twilight was HUGE but I didn't really realize how HUGE it was till after I started reading the books and noticed all the Twilight shit). People are going CRAZY over this stuff. She was telling me how she's seen people that were dressed up like the characters. I told her, "I was pale before it was cool".
***


Gianna visited me at work yesterday =]
Aunt Morgan & Gianna, 7/22/09


2 comments:

jason said...

Thats an awesome picture

REENblack said...

Awww cute picture!!!

Hope you're not too busy! Try to stay cool...I can't stand hot!

I'm a reader and everyone tells me to read those. I refused to watch the movie until Roby randomly brought it home one day. It was good damnit! Maybe I'll have to pick them up sometime.