Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First of 3

My niece Gianna turns 1 on Friday, I just can't believe it! That little girl has had my since day 1. My dad & Wmom will be out of town on her birthday (&birthday party day) so we celebrated last night at my dads house. We all had lots of fun, ate lots of pizza, ate some very yummy birthday dessert, and shared many laughs. This was 1 of 3 parties Gianna is having =]

Grandma Goff made Gianna her own personal cake


Brock pushing Gianna. She was busy watching the boys play basketball

Opening presents


Not sure...


Testing it out...


She loved being able to just dig in



Gianna approved

3 comments:

Annie said...

She's already going to be 1?? Noooo.
And way to go, tearing into that cake like that.

SHANNAN said...

Really...? She is already one??? Man the year flew by!!!

REENblack said...

How cute!!!

First birthday parties are the best!!!