Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My thoughts today

* I'm looking forward to Annie's wedding in 2 days
---
* I wanted to order this really cool thing but of course time has a mind of it's own and I never did....& I only have 2 days to get something now
---
* I've been working on "something" for over a month now and I still have not finished it.
---
* I still have not finished my pink & blue drawers
---
* Life has been busy, which I love, but my projects have taken a back burner and I really really wanna get them on the front big burner soon
---
* I'm soooo excited for our camping trip in 4 weeks
---
* My SIL got this chocolate peanut butter good stuff for me and I'm totally addicted to it

* Jason got his xbox360 back and has been in heaven ever since
---
* I love coming home to a fresh mowed lawn
---
* I've been craving tostada's for a week now and we finally had them last night
* My brother & SIL stopped at the C0untry Mercantil3 on their way home last weekend and got us some bomb ass avocado salsa, we can't stop eating the stuff

* I've been talking about getting a dog for a long time now and finally this week Jason seems to be on board =]
---
* I'm itchin for some baking, can't wait till my next baking date with Annie. I hear cheesecake pops calling our names.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hooray for Jason getting his Xbox back! That is awesome.
What is the chocolate peanutbutter stuff?

Your tostada's look bomb.

And I can't wait to make cheesecake pops with you. So exciting!!