Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're home, yay!!

We had a wonderful time and it's always sad saying goodbye but it's always oh so wonderful to get home. Also Jason started to get sick Saturday late afternoon and is still sick. Other than that the weekend was awesome. Friday night was graduation. It was cool. Only about 2 hours long. After graduation Cameron, Jason, & I went out to eat and had a few drinks. We had a great time. Any time spent with Cameron is awesome and very treasured. I miss seeing him everyday. Saturday afternoon we had the graduation party. It turned out really good. We had BBQ cheeseburgers and dogs, lots of different salads, cake pops, & a cake. We all ate so much food. After the party my bro, SIL, Josie, & I went to the mall and did a little shopping. Sunday morning mom cooked breakfast, which was killer, and then we loaded a bunch of Josie's shit in the truck and brought it down. I did get to a bunch of my fav stores and got some goodies, so I'm very  happy about our trip. My sister plans on working till August then moving down here and starting school winter quarter. I think it's a great plan, and I know it's gonna be here fast.

My step-dad sleeping (before it started) at graduation =]

Gianna, 6/5/09



Josie "walking the plank", 6/5/09

Cameron, 6/5/09

Josie, 6/5/09

Officially a graduate =]

Cameron enjoying his nachos

The last bite...
 
Gianna, 6/6/09

Josie's loot from graduation.
Josie's graduation cake, 2009
 
I love this checkbook wallet, as soon as I saw it I freaked out =]

Josie, 6/6/09
Class of 2009
Congratulations Josie, here's to your future. Love ya

1 comment:

Annie said...

It looks like you had fun! Congrats to Josie again on graduating. And HOORAY for the cake not turning out as a cakewreck.

And those sprinkles are friggin adorable!