Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiffany

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIFFANY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
When I was a itty bitty baby my family moved to a town called Dixi3. I went to school with a girl named Tiffany. Her family lived just up the road from mine and I remember going and playing at her house. After Kindergarten her family moved to WW. When I was in the 3rd grade my mom remarried and my step-dad traveled for his job. I then moved to WW to live with my dad. I finished out 3rd grade in Dixi3. When I went into the 4th grade I went to a school called Sharpst3in. I can still remember the day I say Tiffany at school. We were outside and one of us asked (can't remember who) about the other and we realized that we knew each other from Dixi3. We were immediately the best of friends. I can't tell you how many memories I have with Tiffany. We did EVERYTHING together for many many years. As we got older we would walk to each others house and meet half way. As the years went by we drifted apart but were always still friends. We would see each other and it always felt like we picked right up were we left off. She knows a lot about me (the good, the bad, & the ugly) yet she's still been my friend all this time. Tiffany is the one who started my nickname FOREVER ago and still calls me it to this day. Other than family Tiffany is the only person I've know my entire life that I still talk to. I'm very thankful for having her in my life. I wish we saw each other more, but I always know if I need her, she's there for me. Thanks for being a true friend Tiffany. Love ya
My dates may not be exact


1994

1995


1996
1996
1996
1997
1997
1998


1998
Tidbit: Tiffany & I also went to school with her husband, Tyler, in Dixi3. Such a small world!

2 comments:

Tiffany Filan said...

Morgan Leigh Goff Brannam! I love you you are the bestest friend a girl could ask for and this blog of yours is the best gift on my birthday. Thank You Thank You Thank You. You are the best and no matter where we are or what we are doing or how far apart we are I hope you remember that I am always here for you day and night! You're the best!

Love Ya
Tiff

REENblack said...

Such a great post!

Tiff was my first friend in Walla2 from third grade!!! So, she is my "oldest" friend too!!!

And yes, she means the world to me as well! Aren't we lucky to share such a fabulous friend?!?!

LOVE the pics!