Friday, June 26, 2009

Lovin these summer days

* Thankgoodnessitsfriday
---
* My lil bro Brock is staying over tonight
---
* I broke my lil toe earlier this week and it's finally feeling & looking better
---
* My Wmom & I had a sew date last night and worked on our table runner. Now that we're back working on I'm excited to get it finished. It's gonna be super cute
---
* I'm looking forward to 4th of July. We're going out to my parents house for a BBQ
---
* I'm even more excited to go camping in 16 days
---
* I've got a lunch date on Sunday with Annie & Caitlin =]
---
* I love love love the jalapeno bagels at Alb3erts0ns, with some cream cheese and canadian bacon....yummy
---
* Check out this cool promotion. (it's totally free) It's only good for about another week. I ordered the watermelon smoothie. I plan to use it for a couple craft projects I have in mind
---
* Hope you all have a wonderful weekend

3 comments:

REENblack said...

Ouch! Sorry about your toe! I did that a couple years ago, and its amazing how much an unused toe can hurt!

I have the glidden website open, but I have yet to decide on what color I want and what to use it for... :-)

Annie said...

Sorry about your toe! Hurt toes are never fun.

Greta said...

I miss WW summers. It sounds like you are having a great summer! Maybe I'll get better about updating my blog.... =)