Friday, June 19, 2009

On my mind today

* Vinnie seems to be ok. He's not eating much and still seems under the weather but we're keeping an eye on him.

* I ordered The Sims 3 and it should be here today

* I'm really lovin the rain we have today.

* I'm so ready for this weekend. Seems like this week has lasted forever.

* Found out yesterday my sister Josie is gonna go camping with us in July. This will be her first camping trip since she was 4. I'm even more excited now.

* We had dinner with my bro's family last night. Baby G and Jason were chillin so I snapped a few pictures of them. Their both so cute =]

 

2 comments:

Shannan A.k.a.---Shay said...

*Hang in there Vinnie!

*So Lovin our rain here too! It is Refeshing!

*Week WAS forever! And I work 4 -10's now.

*Camping with your sissy...YEAH!

*I cannot believe how BIG baby G is betting!

*I too LOVE Dave's BBQ...and YES the Beef Brisket is BOMB!

REENblack said...

How's Vinnie doing?