Monday, June 29, 2009

Fear is temporary, regret is forever

Friday night my lil bro Brock stayed over. I asked him if he wanted to rent a movie, he said no. I asked him if he wanted to go to the park and play, he said no. I asked him if he wanted to run in the sprinklers, he said no. So I asked him what he did want to do and he replied, "play video games with Jason". I guess it's the little things that count =] He was very good (like always) for us, and I think we all had lots of fun. Saturday afternoon we took him to lunch and then took him home.
Brock, 6/27/09****
On Sunday I had lunch plans with Annie & Caitlin. My SIL needed someone to watch Baby G for a couple hours so I picked her up and we went and met the girls for lunch. Lunch was great, and the company was even better. Baby G was the star of the show and really worked her vocal cords (which was totally awesome) for us. I'm thinking she (Baby G) might need to be invited to lunch more often =]
Check out what my most
awesome friend Annie got me...
little bowls and a cookie scoop. 
THANKS AGAIN ANNIE. 
YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

REENblack said...

That's so cool you are able to spend time with the little ones!

How about a baby in your life?!?! ;-)

Those bowels are super cute!!! Perfect for measuring/baking/prep work!

Shannan A.k.a.---Shay said...

Gotta love the kids when it comes to video games. That is Jackson, too! Glad that you got to have time with him, they grow up too fast!!!

Annie said...

I ran into Justin at work yesterday and told him how awesome Baby G was. I still love how you got covered in food and she stayed perfectly clean. Got to love how that works.
I am so glad you like the bowls and scoop! James almost didn't want to be seen with me in the store because I was SO excited that I found those scoops.