Thursday, February 7, 2008

No championship this year

I'm so glad it's Thursday. Only one more day to go! Jason played in his hockey game last night. There team did so good, but unfortanatly we did not win. They played against the number one team for the season, and we only lost by one point. GO ICE MEN!! We only have two more games left of this season. They will continue stick nights on Monday until April or May. I was really hoping we were going to win last night but there's always next year for the championship.

We have dinner plans on Saturday, and I'm so excited. We are going for Chinese food and then back to the house for games. This couple we have been hanging out with are so great, I'm glad we all have become friends. Crystal & Roger, you guys ROCK!

All our snow here is GONE that's right GONE! I couldn't be happier. The wind is zipping through here, but nothing like the wind storm last month. That was some crazy times. Jason was telling me that he heard that the wind storm last month cost Walla Walla and surounding area's over 2.5 million dollars. Now that's some damage! Picture on the right is a car across the street from our place, this damage was done during our big wind storm here last month.


I'm trying a new recipe for dinner tonight. It's a cheese enchilada soup in the crock pot. I have a hair appointment to get a trim today at 5:30, so I decied it was a good crock pot night. It looks good, and smells so good. I'll let you know how it turns out tommorow.

No comments: