Saturday, February 2, 2008

A true friend goes thorugh it all with you, no matter what

On Thursday Jason and I went to Pendleton and visited my friend Elidah. We had a blast. We all went to lunch, then we headed to Hollywood video. I love getting movies there because #1 they have great deals, #2 we are in Oregon which means no tax, and #3 Elidah is the manager so I get her discount. We got five great movies we've been wanting to get for under $40.00! What a deal! Then we dropped Jason and Christopher, Elidah's 6 year old son, off at her place and her and I headed to the dollar store. This friend Elidah of mine is one of a kind. She is an amazing friend, and a great mother. She is a true friend through it all. I love her to death. I hope everyone has an Elidah for a friend. Picture above is Elidah and I on my wedding day. I was thrilled she was my maid of honor.




While leaving the dollar store I noticed a Hallmark store next door. I LOVE Hallmark stores. I got some AWESOME buys! I got a Christmas wax burner 75% off. I also got an awesome Christmas count down. I've been wanting a Christmas countdown for some time, but the ones I want are a little more expensive so I've been holding off on getting one. I found it for 75% off. My total at Hallmark was$13.45. I saved over $42.00!! Score for Morgan! I love the things I got, I'm very glad we went.


We got home late last night so we grabbed a bite to eat and rented some movies. As in buying 5 movies wasn't bad, we rented 3 movies! We watched Saw 4, and some Kevin Bacon movie last night, both were good. Jason is watching War right now. It looked good, just kinda movied out.
We did go get some wine the other day. We got one white wine and my favorite red wine. I'm not enjoying one yet but I will be later. I think Jason and I are going to relax at home and play Monopoly tonight. I kicked his ass in Life the other day. I better watch him tonight, I know he's got it out for me ever since I kicked his ass on Life! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.


2 comments:

jason said...

Thats a really good picture

jason said...

Now thats some good wine!