Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No trip this weekend

We have decided not to go to Spokane. I'm totally bummed, but I know we made the right decision. I am still taking Thursday and Friday off. I called my friend Elidah and we have plans for lunch and some shopping on Thursday. I have not seen her in some time, so that will be nice. I called everyone in Spokane last night and informed them that we will not be up. I felt bad because our friend Cameron took Thursday and Friday off as well. Everyone understood, it's just a bummer. I know what I'm getting tonight after work, a bottle of my favorite wine......or maybe 2! Look out wine, here I come. Everyone is Spokane, drive safe and keep warm in this weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you cant make it up, but you are right...better safe then sorry! Make sure you drink some wine for me tonight!!!!