Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed for our trip

I've decided not to do a food menu for this week because of our Spokane trip. On our way home from Spokane I'll see if Jason will want to stop at Winco so we can get some food for the week. I've got some idea's for dinner but we'll see how our trip works out. If we don't go I'll have to go get food for the next two weeks this weekend at Walmart. I would love to go to Winco though. They have some great buys on all the meats you could want, and I love there fresh bread section. I always find something there that I have never seen before. They have those giant barrels full of nuts, candy, granola, dried fruit, and chocolate. I love getting the chocolate covered gummie bears. Spokane mom called me this morning and informed me it was still snowing in Spokane! BUMMER!! Jason's knee and ankle is still bothering him, so he did not go to stick night last night. He's been bummed about this all week. I hope he's ready for his game on Wednesday, because I don't want to listen to him if he can't play! I can tell he's really missing hockey. I made stir fry last night and it was good! Photo on the right was taken by the husband. I'd say he did pretty dang good. Hope you're all staying warm in this crazy weather. Wish us luck on our trip to Spokane. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM...That looks GOOD! Yeah it is STILL snowing here and gonna get worse. If you guys decide to come...please be careful!!!!! My friend Mandy just got back from Walla Walla last weekend and it took here about 6 hours to drive home from her parents. The roads were HORRIBLE like now! SO if you dont have to come...dont! There is ALWAYS Spring or some other time! Saftey first!!

So just a little thought...you should send me that stir fry recipe...now I am hungry for it!!! LOL

Have a good day! Talk to you soon!

jason said...

This is a tasty recipe. Hopefully you make it again soon. I love that you always try new recipes. They usually turn out really good. Your a fine cook:)