Monday, January 28, 2008

How dare the snow be so cruel to me

This weather is being a big pain in my ass! We are suppose to be heading to Spokane this weekend, and the weather is putting a hold on my plans. I hope the roads are drivable this weekend! As of right now, we don't know if we'll be coming up! That would really piss me off, so we won't talk about that right now!! Emily did come and stay the night with us on Friday. Saturday morning we painted, then went out to lunch, and then did some shopping. She was great for us. I got some great photos that I'll post at the end of this page. Once we were headed towards her house she got upset because she knew we were taking her home. I ensured here that she could come and stay again. She was already asking me when she can come back yesterday! I told Devin, who is my 10 year old brother, that he could stay next time. I'm sure we'll have a fight to deal with next time I go to pick Devin up! Sunday was a lounge day for Jason and I both. We watched some movies, cleaned, and I got a couple of pages done for my scrapbook. Sunday morning I got up early to get my pot roast ready. Nothing like smelling roast and veggies cooking all day! It was amazing. My favorite part is the next day leftovers, I LOVE cold pot roast on white bread with mayo!! Mmmm, that's some good stuff. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the roads will be ok for our trip to Spokane. Have a great day.

No comments: