Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome home Vinnie

I get to go pick my boy up today, YAY!! I missed him so much last. My other cat Nala was in a worry all night and this morning. She was crying and wandering around looking for him. Vinnie always sleeps right next to me. As in basically on my face. He likes to curl into a ball and lay in between my chin and my chest. It sounds annoying, but I love it!  Nala did come up and lay on my pillow last night, which is something she doesn't do often. I knew she was missing her buddy. I gave her some extra lovin this morning. She'll be excited when I come home with the little guy this afternoon.
We have dinner at the parents house tonight for Emily's birthday. Today is her actual birthday. I got her one of those cards that when you open it up it sings. She's going to love it! Then after dinner we will be bringing Emily back to our place, as she is staying the night tonight. I got some paints and some paint brushes so that we could paint some picture frames I have. Then tomorrow before we take her home, we'll go out to lunch and hit the dollar store up. She loves going to the dollar store, and so do I! Nothing to exciting going on, but I know she'll have fun.
We are off to Spokane next week, and I couldn't be more excited. As usual we have a jammed packed weekend. It's hard only going up for the weekend. There are so many people we want to see and there's always someone we didn't see because we ran out of time. I'm sure even if we were up for a week there still wouldn't be enough time! Jason's mom did call us and we have plans to see them on Saturday. We don't see them every time we go up like we see my mom, so I'm glad we'll be able to visit them for a while. Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: