Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kudos to Santa

On a happier note I wanted to share with you all something I got for Christmas that I just LOVE! I got both of these items in my stocking from Santa this last Christmas. The one on the right is a giant size blush brush, which is full of a shimmer powder that smells like a real lite musk scent. This was purchased at Walmart (and I know this because Santa told me so) for under $10.00. GREAT BUY. The one on the left is the same idea, but it's just a giant puff ball. It's not really a ball, but I don't know how else to describe it. It's full of a shimmer powder that smells like peppermint Pattie's. This one was purchased at Bath & Body Works. This one was a little more expensive, but it was under $20.00. I believe this one comes in 3 different flavors. I love stuff like this. Anything shimmer, glitter, & smells good, I'm down for. If you had to get only one, I'd suggest the blush brush one. The price is amazing! They come in many different colors, which each color is a different flavor (smell). Now I don't get paid for talking about these or anything I just want to tell you guys about something I love and I think any girl should have. If you've got a young girls birthday coming up, keep these in mind. Now I just need to collect them all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOur Santa is AWESOME! I woul love stuff like that froma Santa. My Santa did well too! I can ALWAYS expect something from Bath & Body and those are the BEST!!! Nothing like smelling and feeling pretty! :^ ) Have a GREAT day!!!!