Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cameron, Kaela, & Joshua

So I was thinking I'm always talking about my friends Cameron & Kaela. So to put a face to who you are reading about I thought I would do a post on them today. I met Cameron early September 2003. We both started our jobs the same day at Zip Trip in Spokane. I worked in the store side as swing shift and he worked in the A&W as swing shift. The A&W was located inside the Zip Trip. I also worked in the A&W on my days off so we worked together then as well. We imidiatly started hanging out and have been great friends ever since. He moved into the trailer with Jason and I when we first started dating and we all lived together for over a year. We had so much fun in that trailer, I will never forget the memories we all had together. I LOVE thinking about those times in my life. I couldn't of asked for a better friend to have in my time of need. I thank you Cameron for all the help you gave me without even knowing you were helping me, thank you. He eventually moved out with friends and later with his girlfriend Kalea. We met Kaela at the A& W as well. Her and Cameron hooked up later on. They now live in Spokane with there beautiful son Joshua, who I miss everyday. I love these guys very much, I feel like I've know Cameron FOREVER. I can tell him anything with out the fear of rejection or judgement. These are great frineds of our and I know that we will be apart of each other's lives forever. I love you guys. Very top picture was at my wedding, and other pictures are from 2005 & 2006.

No comments: