Friday, February 8, 2008

Las Vegas 2009

So Jason and I have decided to take a BIG VACATION next year. This vacation will be in LAS VEGAS!! That's right, Vegas baby here we come! We were going to take a nice vacation in May, then go to Cannon beach with my WWfamily in July. We are still going to go to the beach in May it just won't be such a big vacation as we originally planned. This will be our 1 year anniversary in May so I want to do something special and since we went to Lincoln City for our honeymoon, and we loved it, I thought it would be something special we could do for not that much money. We are not going to go to Cannon beach, which would of been really cool. At the time we were going to be there they have there annual sand castle building going on. The pictures were amazing, but we have decided to save that money and go to Vegas in April of 2009. Jason nor myself have ever been there, so it will be an amazing trip for us. I am really excited about this and now I just have to control myself for the next year and 4 months. There are so many shows I want to see, I don't even know where to start. Thank god I have some time for all the details and the preperations for this kind of trip. I am a very organized person and I always have a game plan. This will be Jason's first plane ride, so I'm excited for him to experience that. Growing up my family went on a big vacation every year, so I never really thought about being on a plane and that whole experience, until I met Jason and he told me he's never been on one. I speak for myself that I always took that "plane feeling" for granted. I know what it feels like to be on a plane looking down on "the world" or through the clouds, but how do you describe that feeling to someone who's never experienced it?! I know this trip I will appreciate that feeling more because of him. I even told him I'd give him the window seat, only because this will be his first time. The window seat is my favorite. Next time we will definatly paper, rock, scissors or it!!

No comments: