Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Looking forward to Valentine's day

I love Valentines day. I love everything about it. I know a lot of people who think it's just a corny holiday. Some of my favorite things are: flowers, chocolate, & anything pink. Now that just about sums up Valentines day. You know I always get Jason something he wants, or needs. All I ever ask for is flowers and chocolates. To me flowers and chocolates are all I need to make my Valentines day an awesome one. I also love those little candy hearts. I don't really like to eat them but for some reason I think they are so cute. I always wanted to be the person who thought of the little sayings they put on them. I save everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! I have Valentines from when I was in 4th grade. I was at the store the other day and I was looking at the kids Valentines. They just don't make them like they use to. As a kid you don't know how cheesey the cards are, but reading them now cracks me up. I hope your Valentines day is a good one.

No comments: