Friday, February 29, 2008

...everything is worth anything if the end result brings you happiness...

I got this amazing card in the mail the other day, that put a smile on my face that never left that day. Shannan in Spokane sent me a wonderful card . I checked the mail before I left for work as I always do in the morning, and in the stack of junk mail is a envelope addessed to me....yup me! I wanted to rip it open as if my life depended on it, but I didn't. I carefully opened it now eager to what was inside. Now I'm not going to share the inside, because you just don't need to know, and it personal. Friendships should be respected on both ends. I love the card Shannan, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

So Shannan says she hates surprises, but unfortanatly I love them so she's got in for her. She's been warned that I've got something good up my sleeve. It's not about the gift or card of cost, it's about putting a smile on a friends face....everything is worth anything if the end result brings you happiness....that's right baby I just made that quote up...how you like that....?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DARN YOU GIRL>>>>I HATE HATE HATE surprises! I am VERY glad that I was able to put a smile on your pretty face! Your friendship is TRULLY close to my heart! Have a safe drive and have fun!