Friday, February 29, 2008

T.G.I.F

I'm so glad it's Friday. The sun has been shining the last couple of days and I can just feel spring around the corner. We are suppose to have a very nice, sunny weekend and I'm hoping that is what we have.

We are going on a road trip to the Tri-Cities tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited, and Jason is even more excited. The reason we are going over is because Jason is getting a portable GPS for his birthday coming up on March 9. He's turing the big 30 and I've been giving him so much crap....I stopped latley because I know how it gets when it's actually your birthday. I think he's excited....I know he's excited for the GPS...but I think he's nervous about the age think.
We have my step mom who is my Wmom, her birthday is the 5th, we are doing dinner at Lorenzo's. My oldest brother's birthday is the 8th, which we'll do a family dinner at the parents house. Jason's birthday is next on the 9th, we are going to go out to the parents house for a lunch a birthday cake & ice cream. Jason's mom, her birthday is the 10th, she is in Spokane so we will just be calling and wishing a happy birthday. Our friends BFamily(Refer BFamily Post) their son's birthday is the 20th, unfortanatly we will not be to his birthday party, but we will make a trip very soon after to see him. Last but not least, my youngest brother's birthday is on the 22nd. He's having a birthday party at the ice chalet. Everyone gets to ice skate & eat birthday cake. Sounds good to me. I don't dare get on the ice, but I know all the kids, and I include Jason, my dad, & JG(oldest brother) with the kids. They all have a blast. I always dread March because I get like family overload and after March is done I'm like...yea....give me a call in a few months!

If I didn't say it already on here I loved that American Gangster movie I was talking about last week. It was long but worth it. Just plan on a long movie. If the weather is nice I'll get some new pictures for everyone ♥

No comments: