Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You have what tomorrow!?!?!


Jason had surgery today for his nose and ears. Oh your surprised.....well I was too. He had told me several months ago that he needed this done, we talked about it and I told him to set the appointment and let me know. He said ok, and that was it. About a month ago I reminded him about it and he didn't remember the date. I told him to call and that was the end. He calls me at work yesterday around 3:00 and tells me that the hospital just called to remind him of his scheduled surgery tomorrow, as in today. I'm like awesome. I tell him to call his work, get the time off. I talk to my boss, get the time off. We left for the hospital at 8:00 this morning and we didn't get home till after 1:00. Everything went good. He's resting right now. The doctors are saying they want him off of work for a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...what did he have done??? Tell him to get plenty of rest. Anytime you have surgery...you will be out of it. This will be the time that the REAL BABY comes out...LOL! Take care of him and tell him I say Happy Birthday...early! Try and not pull out your hair too much!!! Hugs and luvs!!