Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend Plans

I'm so glad it's Friday. This is my first full week of working after all the holiday's. So as you can imagine, this was a very long week. We have dinner plans on Saturday with some friends, so that will be fun. I've finally decided on what I'm going to cook. Last time we did dinner with this couple, she provided dinner. So this time is up to me. No problem though, I love to cook. I'm going to make teriyaki pineapple chicken burgers & home made onion rings. I hope they enjoy what I bring, I'm sure they will, I know my husband will!

Other than that nothing else really going on this weekend. I'm sure my husband will want to spend some time on the Xbox360, which means I'll probably end up going to the dollar store, or even better I should make a trip to Shopko. I find the cutest baby clothes at Shopko, and since I'm making a trip to Spokane I need to pick something up for Joshua. Also my brother and sister in-law are expecting a baby in July, and I still have not bought them anything. I love buying baby clothes, and stuff. I think this weekend I'll make a trip to find something for my new niece or nephew. I can't wait till we find out what the sex of the baby is. Then I really can start buying that baby some cool stuff! This will be our first grand baby of the family. So of course everyone is extremely excited

My littlest sister Emily is in a dance class. She has a dance recital next weekend. This will be her first one. I'm really excited for it, it's going to be so cute. This sister of mine is a princess, in her mind and in life. There are 3 boys and her at home, so you can imagine how she became the princess. Anytime we go out to my parents house, her and I play dolls or princess. She is so awesome. Her fourth birthday is at the end of the month. I still can't believe she is going to be 4. She's stayed the night with Jason and I a couple of months ago, and has been begging to stay again. My dad and mom are very busy people, and are always going out of town or doing something. We have not had a chance to have her over again, but I'm thinking after we get back from Spokane we'll have her over again. We had Devin (10 year old brother) and Trey (8 year old brother) over a couple of times, and they all love it. My youngest brother Brock (5 years old) is the only one who has not stayed the night, but I'm sure his time is coming. I've been very surprised by this, because Jason and him have a bond. Anytime we go out to the parents house Brock is usually glued to Jason and what ever he is doing. When ever I call the parents house and any of the kids answers they want to know where Jason is and if they can talk to him. I love it. I'm glad my little brothers and sister love him. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and enjoy what ever it is you are doing.

No comments: