Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flowers are my weakness

Did you know I love flowers? I do. They put a big ol smile on my face anytime I get them. I love looking at them, I love smelling them, I love receiving them. I just plain ol love them. This is what I came home to last night. It was awesome. It's funny how you can be having a bad day, or even an ok day, and a simple gesture like flowers makes it all ok. I even got a balloon with the flowers. How sweet. I'm only afraid of what the husband has in mind, in return. I'm just kidding you. My husband is one smart man though, he knows how to get me.



So Jason had the late game last night for hockey. The late game if were lucky starts at 9:00 (last night it didn't start till 9:20) which means it's not over till 10:00. It was a good game though. We were down 4-8 and in the last 15 min. we came up and won the game 9-8. GO ICE MEN! I think this is 4 wins for us now. Jason didn't get home till after 10:30. After he showered and laid all his gear out to dry (if any one out there plays hockey don't ever leave your dripping wet with sweat hockey gear in your bag, not a pretty sight or smell) it was past 11:00. Now this may not seem late to some of you, but my husband gets up at 4:00 am, so this is extremely late for him to be going to bed. But this is something he loves to do, so I'm sure it's all worth it. He did score his first goal a couple of weeks ago, so that has been his highlight for the hockey season so far. They have 5 more games left, so keep your fingers crossed, he'll score again.

My youngest cat Vinnie (below) loves Jason's hockey bag. Anytime he can sit on it, or especially in it, he's in heaven. Every time Jason leaves for hockey (two times a week) Vinnie gets on it and they have this game they play of Jason caring him around the house while he sits on the bag. It's the funniest thing. I know he justs really wants to go play hockey with dad, but I keep telling him he's got to be a little bit older! My other cat Nala, is not impressed with any of this. I'm sure she wathces Jason and Vinnie and just thinks we are so dumb. She is your average bitch house cat, always trying to escape. We've had Nala for 4 years now, and recently go Vinnie about 6 months ago. There defiantly the children of the house, or I should say ruler of the house.

1 comment:

jason said...

Nala looks cool in that picture