Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snowing in Spokane

My mom, who lives in Spokane, called me this morning and informed me that they recieved 9 1/2 inches of snow last night, and it was still snowing very heavily. We have lots of family and friends in Spokane, so this has had me in a worry all morning. I've called several and they all ensure me there fine. I tend to worry about my family and friends a lot. So I'm sure they were expecting my calls early this morning. My husband Jason and I have a trip planned to Spokane early February, and I'm hoping that the snow will be gone by then. Where I live we have no snow and I'm not really enjoying the thought of being around all that snow! Oh well, I'm not cancaling my trip because of some snow....or will I? The answer is no I won't, but I can still think it right? Actually I'm really excited to go to Spokane. It's been some time now. My husband Jason is from Spokane, so all his family is there, and I have family there as well. We have some amazing friends there also. I like to get up there at least every other month, but latley with the holidays and everything, we havn't been up in a while. My friends Cameron & Kaela have a son (he is pictured above) who will turn 1 in March. Everytime I see the little guy, he's so much bigger than the last time I saw him. It breaks my heart that I don't get to see him everyday. He's such an amazing little guy. He's definatly a miracle. I can't wait to see him! With that all said, I want to say "Drive safe everyone in Spokane". We miss you all and we'll be seeing you all here soon.

No comments: