Sunday, January 13, 2008

As Sunday comes to an end

It's Sunday, and as the weekend comes to an end I sit back and think about what I got accomplished this weekend. Saturday morning I did go to Shopko, and look at baby clothes and board games. Didn't find much of either. We went to our friends house for dinner on Saturday. The pineapple chicken burgers & home made onion rings were killer. The evening went great. Chit chatted till about 11:30 and then we went home. These friends of ours are great. I'm so glad we started hanging out with them. Did some cleaning Sunday morning, and played my video game for a few hours as well on Sunday. The husband and I did watch a very very funny movie Friday night. It's called Chuck & Larry. It was freaking hilarious. I laughed many times during the movie. Jason watched a movie on Sunday, wasn't really into it, so I cleaned and worked on the menu for the next two weeks. I will need to have this done by Wednesday, so I can get it typed up and ready for Friday. Every other week (pay day week) I do a food menu for those two weeks. This includes dinner for 14 nights, lunch for 4 days, and breakfast for 4 mornings. I've been doing this for a couple of months now, and it has helped me a lot. I use to worry about what to cook for dinner everyday, and I'd be looking for something to make on my lunch break, and I would have to send Jason to the store almost everyday to get something. He gets off work hours before I do, so it was always easier to have him get it, instead of me going after I got off work and then getting home after 6:00. This way I get everything I need and I don't buy all the junk I don't need. Sometimes it hard to think of 14 different dinner idea's week to week, but I do a lot of recipe searching and I'm always trying new things. Have you ever thought about trying a dinner menu? I don't always stick to the days I have stuff written down on, I just go through and pick as we go. Tomorrow is Monday, and I hope the week goes by fast. I've get to get ready to go watch the Amazing race. Have a good night everyone.

No comments: