Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick.....or sick of it?

There's been a real deep dense fog around here for the last couple of days. It's that creepy eerie fog, that should be in a scary movie. It's kinda pretty looking in it's own way. I didn't get any cool pictures of it, but there's always next time. Jason woke up this morning not feeling so hot, so he stayed home from work. Yea he's a skippy macskipperton! I'm sure it does not have anything to do with him getting a new Xbox360 game! I can't complain he always works, I consider this a true miracle. That is one thing I love about my husband. If I'm feeling dragged at work, I'll call in and just not deal with it. My husband on the other hand, works 99% of the time. I know there have been many days that I was well enough to work, but I chose not to. So to you Jason, I hope you had fun playing your game but there's only room for one of us to be a skippy macskipperton!! Love ya babe.

We have dinner plans again on Friday. Yay!! I'm excited. I told Crystal I would bring over some Papa Murphy's pizza and bring a movie. Come to find out, Crystal's husband's favorite pizza is the same as Jason's favorite pizza and to top that Crystal's favorite pizza is my favorite pizza!! And to think we just started hanging out. I wonder what else we have in common? We are going to bring the movie Grandma's Boy. Have you seen it? It is one of my all time favorite movies. I've probably seen that movie at least 15 times and I'm sure I could watch it 50 more times. Jason is one of those people who can not watch the same movie in a year. Grandma's Boy is a movie Jason has watched a couple of times so far this year, so that should tell you how funny it is. Have a marvelous Monday.

No comments: