Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Birthdays & stick night

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHANNAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Jason had stick night last night. As Jason was leaving I looked over at him and saw that he had a stow away. Silly boy! Stick night is open rink for all hockey players. Sometimes I think Jason has more fun on stick night then on game night. I'm glad for stick night. It gets him out of the house, and gives me some time to watch my shows. Jason informed me last night that stick night will continue after hockey ends. I'm sure he thinks this is a miracle! Hockey ends at the end of February, and stick night will continue until May. The rink closes down in May for the summer and opens back up in October or November. I'm sure during that time Jason will get back into golf. If you would of asked me 6 months ago what Jason's favorite sport was I would of told you golf hands down. Now though, I would say hockey. Which is surprising to me because he loves golf with a passion. I don't mind him golfing all the time, but it can be real spendy. Hockey isn't as bad, once we bought all the gear. What ever he does, I'll love him unconditionally and I'm always proud of him. Have a terrific Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS...You are super sweet! I had a rough day...Brent was in the hospital, they think he had a stroke! WHAT A DAY!! He is home now and has a MRI scheduled for tomorrow at 10am. Will keep u posted. Thanks for singing to me! LOL Made my day!!!

jason said...

I really like your blogs. Im glad you enjoy doing this. Thats a good pic of me and Vinnie. Love ya!