Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday funk

If your reading this Shannan, your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the best for you and your family. Things WILL get better.

Not much to post today. I'm always in kinda of a funk on Wednesday. It's smack in the middle of the week, and Friday's always feel forever away on Wednesday's. My dad and I usually go out to lunch on Wednesday's so that's always a nice treat. Jason has a game tonight, so that means rush, rush, rush. Get home from work, make dinner, get dishes done, and then off to watch Jason's hockey game. Wednesday nights are always hectic. At least we have the early game tonight. That's some relief, knowing I'll get some sleep tonight. I have not really been sleeping well for the last week. I toss and turn all night, glancing at the alarm clock every hour, and then when I feel like I just fell asleep, my alarm goes off. I'm sure it's just stress. Hopefully tonight will be better. I did get my dinner menu done for the next two weeks. I love only going grocery shopping once every two weeks. I feel I appreciate going more now, because I'm not going every other day. I use to dred going, and now I get kinda excited to go. I've been meaning to pick up a new crock pot cook book, and I'm hoping I'll find a good one this weekend. I L-O-V-E my crock pot. I love that I can throw everything in there in the morning or on my lunch break and when I get home, all I have to do is get a side dish ready and were ready to eat. Wish us luck on the game tonight. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

jason said...

I cant believe you put that picture up. I should call you Bloggy McBloggerton. You look good just not me. I love you and get some sleep will ya!