Thursday, January 17, 2008

Busy weekend ahead

I want to start out telling you Jason will be helping coach the kids hockey team. I'm excited for him. I know he's excited to get some more time on the ice. That means Saturday mornings he has to be at the rink at 8:30 and 6:15 on Tuesday nights. I think he'll have a blast doing this.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Friday we have plans with friends to do dinner and a movie. My littlest sister Emily has her dance recital on Saturday at 7:30 pm. Then we Emily's birthday party on Sunday at 1:30. Her birthday is not till the 25th but her grandma and grandpa will be down for the dance recital so her party is this weekend. I'm sure we'll still do dinner for her birthday. I've been thinking on what I want to get her, and I know I can always get her something princess, but I've been trying to do something different. I know everyone is going to get her princess stuff. We'll see what I can find for her. The picture on the left is me and Emily on my wedding day.


I'm so glad it's Thursday. Were going out to dinner with some friends tonight, so that will be fun. I'm so excited to go to Spokane, only a couple more weeks. I'm not excited for the snow, but what can you do. Reminder to self, pack winter clothes, not 40 degree weather clothes. Hope every one's enjoying their Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey can you send me your receipe for your taco goulosh??? I am always wanting a good goulosh recepie! LOL ;^)

Morgan said...

I've got several goulosh recipes that we love, I'll email them to you. It wont be till tomorrow though. My favorite place to get recipes is http://allrecipes.com/
check it out and let me know what you think. They have EVERYTHING! Thanks for all your comments, I love them :)