Saturday, January 19, 2008

In need of some sunshine

Thank you sun for coming out and lifting my mood. Your sunshine was greatly appreciated. I was beginning to think that I would never see you again, and I've really needed you the last couple of days. Thanks again for breaking through those clouds, and shining rays right on me. I really needed it.

It's that time of year where you just don't want to do anything. After not seeing the sun for months, my mood just gets in a slump. The sun came out on Thursday, and I ran outside embracing it. It couldn't of came at a better time. It's still cold, but as long as the sun is shining I'm good.

Jason was up early this morning. He's helping the kids team today. I knew when he got up before his alarm went off, that he was excited to go. I decided there was no sense in me sleeping in anymore and I got up as well. It looks like it might be a nice day today. So our friends we had plans with last night had to cancel. I totally understood. I ensured her we would do it again soon. So last night Jason and I went to the Oasis and enjoyed ourselves some AWESOME blackened steaks. When ever were craving some good steak we go to the Oasis. There kinda expensive, but so worth it. They have my favorite french fries. Here I am getting my medium cooked steak with french fries. The food was excellent. I think the last time we were there was right after our wedding, so like 7 or 8 months ago. Know wonder I was craving it. I have to go get ready to make a trip to Walmart. I'll be glad when the grocery shopping is done. Then this evening is Emily's dance recital. I'll try to get some good pictures to post. It's going to be so cute. I found out yesterday that there are over 200 kids involved with this dance recital and the tickets are sold out. I'm glad I've had my tickets.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the dance thing! I remember when my niece was in dancing, the recitels were SOOOO cute, especially the tiny lil kids. Have a great time. Talk to you Monday.

P.S.- dont forget my pizza goulosh receipe. I am trying my hand at chili today! LOL We will see how it turns out in the crock-pot!