Monday, January 21, 2008

Dance recital reviews, birthday's, & snow

Jason and I arrived at 6:15 because we had general admission seating and I wanted good seats. After we arrive we find out that the doors are not being opened until 7:30. I'm glad we got there when we did, because the place was full at 6:15. Once they opened the doors we went straight for the balcony. We got the first row of the balcony, they were great seats. We were not allowed to take pictures during the show, so I had to get some afterword. I did bring Emily flowers. She was so excited when I gave them to her. Jason thought I was weird because I was telling him the day before that I needed to get some flowers for Emily. Once we showed up and he saw everyone with flowers he realized I knew what I was doing. Silly boys, they never learn! The show went great, everyone did an amazing jobs. Those kids put a lot of work and training into this program. I'm excited to go to more. I found out yesterday that there is another one in June.

Sunday we went out to the parents house for Emily's birthday party. It was cute. Princess themed of course. We did birthday cake & ice cream, then presents. It was nice and shorts. Always nice on a Sunday, when you've been busy all weekend. Jason and I gave Emily a new night gown and a leopard print purse full of goodies. She loved it! Her actual birthday is next Friday, so we'll go out to the parents house for dinner that night. Then on Saturday Emily is going to stay the night at our place. I'll have to think of some cool stuff we can do. I always have something for the kids to do when they stay the night.


It started snowing yesterday, and I woke up to snow this morning. I know a lot of you have snow, but I don't! And I don't want it! The sun is out today melting all that white stuff away. Thank you sunshine. We don't want no stinkin' snow, we want the beautiful sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your neice is sooo dang cute! I remember going to to dances for my neice.

The snow did not make it here to much...instead we got a bit og it and LOTS of wind...so blowing snow. The roads are icky today and very icey! Still cold as hell...My car does not even really warm up on the way to and from work.

I hear you about b-days in March we have 4 ourselves. MAN...that is a lot. Jazzy is the 25th and Brent is the 26th, the othr two are at the begining of the month.

Well better eat my lucnch! Gotta go back to work. Talk to you soon! Have a great week!