Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It feels like a Wednesday

Not much to post today. I had to go to the dentist this morning and get a post for the root canal I had done last month. I will be getting a crown on it but now until after May, because that's when my dental insurance starts over for the year. My appointment was really fast this morning. They didn't even have to numb me! That's a miracle for me, because I HATE getting the shot in the mouth. Anytime I can avoid it I do. I was in and out with in the hour. This new dentist I've started seeing is awesome, I really like her. Jason has "coaching" tonight so I told my dad to drop Emily off at my house on his way in and her I would go and do something. I have an appointment on Thursday for my youngest cat to get fixed. I have to leave him over night. I'm gonna miss the little guy. I'll be glad when he's fixed though, I'm getting tired of yelling "Vinnie quit humping your sister"!! I know humping and sister should not be in the same sentence, but it's so funny! Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: