Wednesday, January 23, 2008

P-I-M-P Jacket

I got the cutest jacket for Joshua the other day. I just love it! I was looking through the baby clothes on a rack and I look over at a shelf and see this aqua colored something sticking out. I walk over to this mound of clothes someone had stuffed on to a shelf and pull this aqua thing out. Once I pulled it out, I loved it. It's a very pretty color, and it's so P-I-M-P to me. It's got a little crown on it, and it's got some fake silk on the inside of the hood! I wish it was in my size, I would totally wear it.


Jason twisted his ankle and messed his knee up last night coaching the kids hockey team. He's really bummed because he's not going to be able to play tonight. This will be his first game he's missed. Make that his first anything hockey he's missed. I told him though if he doesn't let it heal he's going to miss more than one game. He's knows he can't play tonight, but I know that he wants to think that it's going to be ok. We are still going to go to the game, he'll just be on the other side of the rink.

My sister came over last night while the boys played hockey. We ate McDonald's and watched Dora for an hour. She's always pretty good for me when she comes over. She kept telling me that she forgot her jammies and that she needed to call dad and have him bring them over. I kept telling her that I had to work the next day so she could not stay the night. I told her she could stay the night in 3 days. She said ok. When my dad came to get her after hockey she didn't want to go. It was sad, because she really thought she was staying the night. I'm sure she's over it now, but maybe it's just to much for her to come over during the week. Well see how she does next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sooo cute when they want to stay the night and cant understand why they cant. I jut went through this with my nephew last nite, too. He says he needs to stay cause his Jackson is coming and I told him that he still has a few weeks...weeks are like forever to him! LOL He loves his cousin...too funny.

Tell Jason to heal well...dont puch the healing process, may make things better.

Have a good one!