Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Vincent Andrew

It's been such a craptastic week and it's only Wednesday!! Last Wednesday night I noticed my oldest cat, Vinnie, wasn't eating or drinking & was puking. When I woke up Thursday he still had not eaten so I took him to the vets. 3 hours & $300 later, I'm told that the blood work came back normal and the DR didn't see anything wrong. We took him home and he went right for his food. He seemed fine all weekend, then Monday he's not eating again. I decided I was going to switch his food and see if that would help. I got some new food and ever since he seems to be doing fine. I'm still doing puke patrol and watching him like a hawk but I'm hoping everything is a-ok.

2 comments:

REENblack said...

I'm so sorry. I hope it was just a bad batch of food and things will be find now!

Annie said...

=[

He can pull through this. He's a tough cat. I hope it was just some bad food and now he will be ok.