Friday, September 3, 2010

It's been fun

I can't believe it's already September, this
summeryear has flown by!

Early in the summer we took a trip to Spokane. Jason went fishing with his dad and brother and I had lunch with my dear friend Karissa, I went and checked out my sisters new place (CUTE), we swam A LOT, we had friends over for dinner every night (thanks Mom =), we drank our fair share of adult drinks, we visited friends, we shopped, we lounged, we laughed. It was a great trip and a much needed get away.

We celebrated Gianna's 2nd birthday.

My mom and the family came down from Spokane for Gianna's birthday.

We took a day trip to Yakima for my brother Devin's 13th birthday.

We took another trip to Spokane. While my sister Josie and I attended my friend Karissa's baby shower Jason golfed, we again swam A LOT, had friends over for dinner every night (your the best Mom, THANKS), visited friends, and of course shopped. We're planning 1 more trip before the summer ends, I can't wait! 

My sister Josie came down and stayed a couple days with us.

Other then going out of town and working) we've been running through the sprinklers, enjoying Popsicles while sitting outside in the hot sun, eating lots of fresh watermelon, eating LOTS of pico de gallo, baking zucchini bread like crazy, watching tons of movies/shows on Netflix, spending time in my garden and tending the yard, hanging out with friends and family, golfing, fishing, swimming, gaming, having lunch with friends, and crafting.

It's been a great summer, but fall is my favorite and I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

REENblack said...

Sounds like you had a very busy and fun summer! :-)

Greta said...

Now you get to look forward to Fall!! :-) And I remember Fall in WW was so beautiful and crisp.