Friday, September 24, 2010

Bl00d Blocks

I've been working on a new craft project for a couple weeks now and I finally finished it.  Earlier this year I made Twi.light blocks for my New M00n party (scroll to bottom) and loved how they turned out.  Since the season 5 premier of Dex.ter starts soon I knew I wanted to make Dex.ter blocks next



Blocks have several pictures of Dex.ter by himself, Dex.ter in his kill outfit, the cast (season 1 promo shot), several Dex.ter quotes, and a couple sides with just "blood" on them.  I love love love these blocks.  Thank goodness I love my sister so much because I actually made them for her.  She's gonna freak!!  

2 comments:

REENblack said...

I'm so excited for the new season!!! LOVE the blocks too!

Annie said...

Those blocks rule so much! You did an excellent job on them.

This season is going to be awesome.