Monday, March 29, 2010

Last of the New M00n Party pictures

Morgan - the host, 3/21/10

The "bl00d" shot & "venom" shot vials with labels I made

Apples in water

The plates & napkins were a gift from my wonderful SIL
Stuffed Pasta Shells, my recipe

Our favorite dip ever, Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Dip


Cupcakes with Vampire fang marks

Some picture frames I had around the houseThese 2 above I picked up at the local G00dwill

I found the best stuff at G00dwill & other thrift stores
New Moon Candy



New Moon blocks I madeI made them like I made my countdown


Other goodies

I can't wait for the next one .....
Please go here to see the first round of pictures =]

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love love LOVE your blocks. They turned out great. And James LOVED the cupcakes you sent home with me. He ate two as soon as I set them down.

REENblack said...

Holy cow woman!!! You went all out!!! Looks like you had a BLAST!!! :-)