Sunday, March 21, 2010

My all time favorite

I threw a New M00n party this Sunday afternoon =]
It was SWEET!!
I've been planning this shindig for several months now and I'm sooo glad I started planning when I did.
The store was having a midnight release with a lil party Friday so my sister, Annie, & I all went down and waited for New M00n =] It was fun. We got some goodies, they were throwing out water bottles (which Josie got one), they had cake & drinks, & the people were great.
We all had a really good time.
I was a good girl and waited to watch the movie but it killed me =]

Welcome to my New M00n party


Down the hallway

Quotes & a wolf candle


Side table

Love this table

Blood Drip


Above the food & decor table


Food table



"Blood" Chocolate fountain


"Blood" Shots & "Venom" Shots



Annie



Josie



Banner I made. It was above the lil red table - below




We ate lots of food, drank many "blood" shots, & watched the movie.
It was a blast. Can't wait to do it again.
I've got a few more photos to come




4 comments:

Tammy Goff said...

HOLY COW DAUGHTER!!! Good job. Glad to hear you had fun.

jason said...

The party was epic!

Annie said...

It was AWESOME! I had so much fun. Everything looked perfect, tasted fantastic and the company was beyond awesome.

REENblack said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your creativity and all you did for this!