Friday, April 23, 2010

The beach

Vinnie, 4/15/2010

Gianna at the beach, 4/15/2010
I love the beach,
This is in the backyard of the condo,
it truly was heaven
Annie & Gianna, 4/16/2010
My beer at R0gue,
I stuck to the lights =]
4/16/2010

Jason's beer at R0gue,
Jason loved his beer, in fact him
& my brother each got another sampler
4/16/2010



Gianna, 4/16/2010


We went down to Linc0ln City for 4 days last week. It was wonderful. We stayed at a condo with my brother, sister-in-law, & niece. They have some super awesome friends that have a condo on the beach & they were nice enough to let us stay for the weekend. While there we shopped a lot, drank beer, ate lots & lots of yummy food (including the best freshest crab ever, oh man it was sooo good), collected agates, & swam in the ocean (my crazy husband & brother). It was a very nice and relaxing trip.

2 comments:

REENblack said...

What a fun weekend!! Glad you were able to get away for a bit!! LOVE the view!

Annie said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! And they are crazy for going swimming. It was cold in June when we were there, I can't imagine how cold it was in April.