Monday, April 5, 2010

It's just hair

After I got engaged I decide to grow my hair out (it's always been my thing to have long hair for my wedding) I had long hair already so I kept it trimmed & well kept (I think that's why I'm so obsessed with getting my hair cut every 5 weeks=) and I loved my long hair and I'm so glad I kept it long because I loved my hair on my wedding day. She did an amazing job (my hair is super thick & those curls held all day & night). After the wedding I kept talking about cutting my hair. Finally over a year later I chopped all my hair off. I loved it (for a while), my husband never liked it, then I missed my long hair.... May 26, 2007
See how long my hair is......


July 19, 2008
It's all gone....
December 1, 2009
Getting long again
My hair grows pretty fast, but I do get it trimmed every 5 weeks and that really does make my hair grow faster and healthier. My hair chic always trips out on how fast my hair grows and I've been going to her for years =]

3 comments:

REENblack said...

You do have very beautiful hair!!!

I've been trying to grown mine out too...it was 1 1/2 inches long at its shortest! Roby didn't like it either! haha

jason said...

Im so glad you grew your hair hair, it was so short! I love your long hair!

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Ooh, I really like the length it's at right now!

I always get so weirdly attached to my hair and usually only cut it once a year. If that. I like it when it's short, but I always get panicky thinking about cutting it.