Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We're fancy like that

* We've had some great fall weather lately. I'm really lovin it
* We're carving our pumpkins this Saturday
* Jason's knee surgery is scheduled for November 11th
* My bestie Cameron made me some wood blocks for my crafting. He rocks
* I'm having a craft party on Friday Oct. 30 & I'm SOOOOO excited
* I'm really excited for Halloween. I love seeing all the
trick-0r-treaters
* I have a lunch date Sunday Nov. 1
* I've been working on my Christmas shopping
* Unfortunately times are tough so it's making my Christmas shopping a nightmare but I'm determined to not let it effect me. I'm thinking I need to get more creative
* We have decided to spend Thanksgiving this year in Sp0kane....
HELP, what was I thinking?!?!
* Black Friday will be CRAZY this year (I'll be shopping in Sp0kane)
* The Saturday after Thanksgiving we (Jason, myself, my dad & his family) are attending the Br0adway show of The Li0n King
(did anyone catch it on Dancing With The Stars??). I've been wanting to see this and I can't believe we are going.
* I've read the entire S00kie Stackh0use (TrueBl00d) series
and OMG I love love love them
* I ordered some more books from her (different series).
* I love fall, it's my favorite season

1 comment:

REENblack said...

I love these updates! Fun to see what you are up to!

I'm sorry about his surgery, I'm sure in a few minutes I'll read how it went.

Hope you got everything today that you planned on getting! ;-)