Thursday, July 2, 2009

My weekly rambling

* Today is my Friday *doing jiggity dance*
---
* Looking forward to the 3 day weekend
---
* I have a sewing date tonight with my Wmom
---
* I'm sooo excited for our camping trip, only 8 days away
---
* Blows my mind that my niece turns 1 in 22 days
---
* I'll be up early tomorrow, I gotta make cake pops for the BBQ on Saturday and then I'm picking Gianna up in the afternoon for some aunt/niece time...YAY
---
* I love The Sims 3, & yes I'm still very addicted
---
* I really need to get off my butt and get some craft stuff done. I have like 3-4 projects started and I really need to get them finished because I saw a new thing I need to do
---
* I'm really excited for when my sister Josie moves down. She should be here in less then a month
---
* Hope you all have an awesome 4th of July

No comments: