Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrating early

I picked Gianna up this afternoon and went to Wa1mart and got some groceries. After we got done shopping we went home. My Wmom called and needed someone to watch the 2 boys (she had an appt already and my dad was working) so she dropped them off. The boys loved being over while Gianna was over and Gianna loved playing with them as well. We all had a fun afternoon.

BT, 7/2/09

BT & Baby G, 7/3/09
Baby G & Trey, 7/3/09

She wanted to play...
Flowers from the husband, 7/2/09
 
I even managed to finish my cake pops this afternoon.


2 comments:

REENblack said...

The kiddos are so cute!

Love the flowers!!!

And, um, I need to search your blog for a link to make those cake pops!!! They are always sooooo pretty! Where do you get the bags???

REENblack said...

Searched and found link to cake pops!!! :-)