Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We call it round 2

Today 2 years ago Jason & I were married in my dads backyard. I still can't believe it's been 2 years. Some days it feels like forever ago and other days it feels like yesterday. I'm so excited for our future. I feel so lucky to have married my best friend Happy anniversary babe, love ya I went through our wedding photo's and picked out ones I've never posted. Enjoy.

Getting ready. I love Emily(lil sis) in this photo

Our first time seeing each other. I'm like "it's soooo hot" & he's like "oh, u look pretty"

Silly kiss. He DID NOT want to "silly kiss"

My dad & Grandma (dad's mom)

& yes he walked down the aisle like this =]

My dad & I



Bouquet toss

Brock
The toast
MR&MRS

2 comments:

Annie said...

Poor grandma LOL. Those pictures are very cute. Happy Anniversary you guys!

REENblack said...

Happy (late) Anniversary!!!

I love all the pictures!!! Especially the one of your lil' sis (?) in the background!!!

You look so happy! Its such a great feeling to be with someone you love!