Sunday, May 24, 2009

My OGB aka original-gangster-baby

I had to take my cat Nala into the emergency vet this morning. I noticed Friday she was not eating and then Friday night she started puking. Saturday she was not eating still and puked twice. We did force water down her a couple times yesterday. When I got up this morning she was still not eating so I called the emergency vet and took her in. The DR has looked at her and they want to do some x-rays. I gave the ok and now we're waiting. I'm freaking out...
***
& yes one of Nala's nicknames is OGB =]

3 comments:

Shannan A.k.a.---Shay said...

OH NO!!!! Keep me posted on OGB. There is nothing worse than a sick lil one, even a fur baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh noes. :-(
Keep James and I posted on Nala.

REENblack said...

Keep us updated!