Friday, May 22, 2009

My first table runner

I went out to my parents house last night (I was sick on Wednesday) and my Wmom & I finished up our table runners. I love mine and can't wait to start our next project!


On another note, last night Jason's xbox360 got the ring of death! He called and they told him to send it in and they would repair it. He's freaking out, and I'm freaking out because he's gonna be xbox free for 6-8 weeks!! Please keep me in your thoughts, I'm afraid it's gonna be a looooonngggg 6-8 weeks!

2 comments:

REENblack said...

Wow! I'm impressed!!! Looks very nice!

lol I understand your pain! Roby's 360 got the red ring of death BEFORE they decided to repair them for free! How horrible is that?!?! He has actually stopped playing video games as much recently. I'm not sure why, but I'm ok with it! ;-)

Shannan A.k.a.---Shay said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR TABLE RUNNER! MAKES ME WANT TO GET A SEWING MACHINE! lol

I will for sure keep you in my thoughts. Men without their toys are NO fun! LOL