Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm almost finished packing and then we're off to Spokane for the weekend. I'm really excited to see my mom, the family, Cameron & Joshua. My brother, SIL, & Gianna, are coming up tomorrow and staying the night. My Mom is so excited to see Baby G. She's been trippin ever since my brother told her they were coming up. It's been 3 or 4 months since they've seen Baby G, so it will be fun. I'm excited to do some shopping! Where I live the shopping is pretty much none existent, my checking account might not be excited but I sure am =] I hope you all have a great weekend ♥

Looks like Vinnie wants to go too =]

1 comment:

REENblack said...

I think that is the designated cat spot when a suit case comes out! All my friends with cats say that they do that! Hope you got some good shopping in!!! ;-)