Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday dinner

Jason & I decided to surprise my little brother and go out to my parents house for dinner last night. He was so excited to show us his new (airsoft) gun that he bought with his allowance. This kid is a saver and boy does he love guns.Birthday Boy Trey, 4/22/09
Brock, 4/22/09

Couple weeks ago Baby G was visiting us at work. I know she looks mad in this picture but I love how my dad looks so smitten. This is the only picture I have of Baby G & Grandpa Johnny. Love ya Gianna ♥

1 comment:

REENblack said...

Why do kids have to grow so dang fast?!?! Ten just seems so big to me!!! Ethan just turned ten as well, and I still can't get over it!

She's a little cutie!!! And you're right, there is just something special about seeing a grandpa's love so plainly!!!