Monday, March 9, 2009

You be the prince and I'll be the princess...

* We had a combined birthday dinner for everyone on Saturday and everything went pretty good.

* Trey, one of my little brothers, came home with us Saturday night and stayed over. He was good. Him & Jason played lots of Xbox.

* Elidah & Ninja came over yesterday. We lounged around & watched some shows. It was great.

* Jason was informed on Friday that glass will be shut down at the end of this month. Him & the other glass employee will be moved to home.

* Jason went to the DR on Friday for some moles and everything checked out A-O-K.

* My niece Gianna is a crawling fool. There's no stopping her now!

* I hate daylight savings time!!

* I have been scaning all my old pictures onto my computer for weeks now. I think I'm finally half done!! It's been so awesome looking through all those pictures & memories. I'm warning you all now, major picture overdrive coming soon :]

* I'm kinda addicted to Facebook right now...

* Only 20 days till Vegas!!!

No comments: