Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We're moving

We got the duplex!! What is she talking about, you may ask? Jason and I looked at a duplex over 2 weeks ago, applied for it and met with the landlord. I called several days afterword's to see if we got it, and they had not decided yet. I then called back about a week and a couple days later and they still had not decided. To be honest I have up. I thought who takes this long , and so I thought we didn't get it. I got the call today. We were approved, and they would like us to meet with them tomorrow after work to sign papers, give them money, and get a key. I'm freaking out. I've been looking for almost 6 months now for a place (our place now is just too small). Looks like the cloud above my head has finally parted and I can see and feel the sun shining on me. I feel good, and now I just want to move. Did I tell you I hate moving? I really do, but I'm hoping this will be our last move for a while. I'm so freaking excited!!

No comments: